Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Draekon Arieh Ditto

DESTRY & I ARE PARENTS AGAIN!

**Draek**
LoL

Okay - let me clarify... We adopted a little puppy last night! Destry found him online & as soon as I got off work yesterday I went to the local shelter here in Mansfield to take a look at him. We went into the play room and he just captured my heart. All he wanted was some love. He had been taken into the shelter as a stray. They estimated him at about 3months old...so Destry & I decided to make his birthday 24Dec2010. He is a shepherd mix, but they aren't sure what he is mixed with.

**Laying in the middle of all the toys Olliver left at the house**
Destry is taking him to the vet today to ensure that he is healthy and is up-to-date on all of his shots. Then tomorrow afternoon I will take Olliver over to meet him. We are so excited about the addition to our family! Destry chose "Draekon" as his name... we will call him "Draek" for short. Then I chose "Arieh" as his middle name because it is the name of a Biblical bodyguard...the name means "lion"...

**All curled up in Destry's coat**

No comments:

Post a Comment