Friday, August 24, 2012

29 while 29 UPDATE #13


13 - Become a military chaplain
Okay – well anyone who knows me knows that this one has been under works for like 10 years already! And it is very close to coming true, which is why it is on here because I plan on this finally coming to pass this year!

Well - on the 6th of July I swore in at the base as a 1stLT in the role of being an Air Force Chaplain! So, after years and years of studying and working towards a goal if finally came to pass! And what was even better was the fact that my husband, parents, some of my siblings & my best friend were all there to see it come to pass! Which meant so much to me that I had so much support and love around me... I was so excited to know that it was not just me who accomplished this goal since all of those people surrounding the room while I swore in had accomplished it with me as well. They loved me, supported me, encouraged me and just knew I could do this, even on the days that I questioned myself. 

So, now I have to go to a couple of schools so that I can fully finalize my goal, but either way I have made it already and I am so excited to see where God takes me now with this new season of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment