Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blah...Blah...

Well - this week I started my final 14 weeks of school until I can officially graduate with my Masters of Divinity degree with a focus in Chaplaincy. I am so excited that this journey I have been on is close to coming to completion. It has been a long 5 1/2 years to work towards completing my Masters degree...and thankfully I have already received two degrees along my way to keep me motivated. 

Even though I am having a lot of trouble focusing on my homework right now that I have been given to complete, I know that I need to complete it and to the best of my ability. 

So as the next few weeks of school go by I thank everyone for their prayers and for their support in helping me stay motivated in order to arrive at the finish line. I know that God has given me the ability to complete this assignment for Him to continue to do His work. So for this reason, I know that I will have the strength to get through these next weeks in order to be awarded my MDiv and find a position in order to continue to do God's work on a higher level.

Thanks for your prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment