Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday Stealing...

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
**Oh I'm not sure I could put that on here...it wouldn't be pretty!

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
**To help someone else through their problems/issues/hard times...

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
**Fakeness...Just be real with me.


4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
**Tithe, buy the house/land Destry & I want, buy my parents the house/land they wanted...then invest on my families future

5. Could you fall in love with your best friend?
**I have... He is amazing!


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
**Both... Loving someone is such an amazing feeling - but being loved by someone is an indescribable feeling.


7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
**I don't have to...My love has found me.


8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
**Well the person I like is who I am engaged to, so I think he knows! :-)
9. If you'd like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be? 
**Vin Diesel 

10. What do you expect of your loved one?
**Be honest & talk to me


11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
**Gosh...I'll be 38 in ten years... So happily married with a couple kids and hopefully at least one book on the Best Seller list


12. What’s your fear?
**Drowning


13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
**Married & Rich :-)


14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
**Go potty & then take the dogs potty
15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship?
**It's been a rough lesson to learn not to.


16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick?
**Whoever God created me for...but it won't happen since I am in love with the most amazing man.


17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
**I don't know...honestly can't answer this right now.
18. What are your three most important expectations in love?
**Communication, love, support

No comments:

Post a Comment