Friday, May 18, 2012

29 While 29 - Item 19 **UPDATE**


19 - Donate my hair…again!
This is something that I have already done twice in my life (June 2005 & November 2007) and I would like to do this again. My hair is already long enough to donate, so really it is just a matter of when do I want to cut it! I will post before and after pictures when I do get it cut and mail off my hair!

The 19th item on my list of things to do while I am 29 was to donate my hair to Locks of Love. This is an amazing organization that takes hair donations of at least 10inches long and uses them to make wigs for kids with cancer. So, since my hair grows so quickly, I like to help out when I can. Last night I decided it was time to cut my hair again... so I have my donation all ready to be mailed out and I will mail it in the morning. 

I am sure you want to see pictures... So here you go:

Here is the Before picture....
...and here is the after picture!
There was certainly a lot of hair there - they put it into 2 ponytails in order to cut it better. So hopefully with this donation I will be able to help a child in their time of need.


No comments:

Post a Comment