Wednesday, February 22, 2012

29 while 29...

Okay - So my list has started... Only had a couple suggestions, so I am needing a bunch more... But here is what I have so far.


1 - Use my cookbooks to try 29 new recipes.
2 - Visit “Carlo’s Bakery” in Hoboken, NJ and buy a cake or cookie from them.
3 - Go camping for the first time.
4 - Go to the Ohio state fair..
5 - Run a 10K or ½ marathon…and finish without stopping.
6 - Kiss my husband in the rain.
7 - Learn to play guitar.
8 - Learn to sew.
9 - Do 29 hours of volunteer work.
10 - Take a road trip with my best friend.
11 - Read more.
12 - Go to NYC/Washington DC with my husband.

As you can see - I am not quite there yet - so I need more help! They can be fun, random things too. I'm open to most suggestions!!

Just 17 more items to add to my list...Think we can do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment