Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thinking

Sometimes we all need someone to talk to but we don't know who that person is... and it seems like there are times we cry out to everyone, but no one truly hears us or what we are saying. I know I am not the only one who has ever felt this way. It's sad that in a world as big as this one that we live in that something like this can happen. Especially when we have so many people in our lives.

You know, it's weird how many times we cry out and cry out and seem to ask for help but it's always overlooked. You get told "oh, you're having a bad day" or "It's okay, this will pass" or even "maybe God is trying to teach you something"... The funny thing is, what if you really feel like you need someone to talk to... someone who won't judge you or hold anything you say against you later??

Now, I know that not everyone feels this way, nor has everyone ever felt this way. But is it possible that maybe there are a few people out there who need someone.. Someone to talk to them or better yet, someone to listen to them.

I guess I have just been praying that I can be that someone for someone... And if that is something I am willing to do...makes me wonder who you can be that person for in your life. There are so many people who need someone to talk to them, just seems that there are many people who need someone to just listen to them and we should all be willing to be that listener for them.

Just my thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment