Friday, February 3, 2012

Needing Suggestions...

I have come to the realization that I am about to be 29 years old (Yes, I knew it already, but just hear me out!)... I have just 2 months and 7 days and I am in my last year of my 20's. And while I have done a lot over the years, traveled and experienced so much over the years, I know there are still things that I want to do, and have not been able to do them yet. So, since I have graduated from college, I am now married, and we do not have any kids right now, I figured it is the best time to make a list of some things that I still want to do before I turn 30 years old.

Which is why I thought it would be a good idea to make a list of things I want to do before I turned 30...

...29 Things To Do While I Am 29...

But - I need help figuring out what all I should have on this list. I have a few things in mind that I want on the list but not sure I have 29 things yet. So since I have just over 2 months to make this list, I thought getting some input on what I should have on the list would be a good thing. Now, they have to be decent, appropriate things - so if your suggestion isn't appropriate, please keep it to yourself. :-) But if you have a good suggestion, something that you have done and are glad you did or something you wish you would have done before you had kids or whatever - I'd gladly welcome the suggestions! And when I get the list finalized, I will post it - near my birthday so that you can all see it. Then, as things get marked off the list, I will tell all about them.

So I need 29 things to do in the 365 days that I am 29years old. Here's to making a fun list!!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment