Friday, February 4, 2011

God Knows Best!

So this week I have been seriously struggling to do my homework. I have tried and tried to focus and it just does not seem to happen. Even got to the point of me crying and not-so-gently tossing my boos to the side so I didn't even have to look at them. I wish this was not the case, but I have just had a lot of issues with school and it is finally wearing me down to where I was struggling to even want to finish my degree. I only tell you this because I want to be honest... I am not perfect, no where close and even I struggle through wanting to continue with my schooling.

Then this morning I read a friends FaceBook post: 

never, Never, NEVER give up on your dreams! Let no one, I mean NO ONE tell you that you are not worth of good things! God loves and you believed in you so much that He sent Jesus to cover your sin! If that is not a pick me up IDK what is!!!

It was a serious eye-opener to me. This schooling that I am doing is a dream that God gave me... He has given me the ability to go to school for the last 5years, full-time, with no breaks...so why would He quit giving me the ability to finish the last 6months? He wouldn't.

And it does not matter how many people have told me that I cannot do this. It does not matter how many guys say that I cannot do this because I am a woman. Does not matter how many extra assignments & classes they throw at me, I can do this! I can do this because God is giving me the strength to do this. He gave me the dream, He provided the funds, He provided the place for me to live in order for me to do all this schooling. So how can I quit? How can I give up on Him? If no one but God believes in me, and believes that I can do this, that is enough for me to do it to the best of my God-given ability. But...the wonderful thing is that I have so many other people who believe in me too & are praying for me and supporting me while I go through all my schooling.

God is amazing! He knows just what we need to hear at the moment we need to hear it. So for that, I want to thank my friend Kathy for obeying God and posting what she did on FaceBook for me to read. It really spoke to me and helped me in the perfect way...

Now, off to do homework! :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment