Friday, June 17, 2011

GOD IS THINKING ABOUT YOU TODAY!!!

Psalms 139:17-18 - 'How precious it is, Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! I can't even count how many times a day your thoughts turn towards me. And when I wake in the morning, your are still thinking of me'! (The Living Bible)


This verse is vital to life. I think that it is time that we all share this verse to everyone that we see and come in contact with. There is too much going on in this world where so many people feel alone and like no one cares. People are thinking that there is no way for life to get better since they are looking through human eyes. It is time we start looking through spiritual eyes and understand that God loves us, thinks about us and is there for us.


When it seems like there is no answer left to all our problems in life, that is time that we need to fall on our knees. That is the best answer to any problem that life throws at us. God is there. He is willing to help us. He wants to help us. All we have to do is call on His name. If we do not know how to do that, then we need to get a hold of anyone we know who will help us, pray with us. That is an unselfish answer to the problems we face in this life.


Thank You Lord for thinking about me on a daily basis. Thank You that when I feel alone, all I have to do is call out to You and know that You are there for me, thinking about me, guiding me, loving me. There are no problems in this life that I cannot handle with your guidance, so thank You for continually being there for me.


I love You Lord. God continue to guide and protect me through the daily challenges and trials of this life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment