Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just 98 more days...

Well, I must say that today is one special day! Not only has it been ONE YEAR since Destry proposed to me in the park... but we are now just 98 days away from becoming husband and wife! So yes, you might say that today is a day of celebration!


It just seems hard to believe that it has been a year already since Destry gave me the biggest surprise of my life by asking me to marry him! I still think about it continually and remember just how shocked I was and honestly had no clue what was going on at the time. I must have asked him if he was serious at least 100x! It probably took like a week of staring at the ring for it to actually sink in. LoL I still don't remember exactly what he said/asked - just remember he was on one knee & holding a diamond ring in his hand! Haha I'm sure by now if he wasn't really asking me to marry him he would have told me!...right? 


With so many wedding plans already taken care of it is great to realize that we are finally in double-digits on our countdown to the BIG DAY! We pretty much have the summer to finalize all our plans, and one August roles around we will be full swing into all the wedding activities! Even though I never wanted to have a big wedding, I know this is something that Destry wants, and therefore I am doing my best to be excited about all of it. Really - I just want to be his wife! That is what matters! 


So, with that said - today Destry and I celebrate our ENGAGEMENT ANNIVERSARY and look forward to the last 98 days as an engaged couple while we look forward to becoming a MARRIED COUPLE!


Here's to the fun-filled summer we have ahead of us!!!


:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment