Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Update....

Wow! I just cannot believe that today is June 1st! It just does not seem possible that we are already in the month of June...but at the same time, I am so excited that the time is going so quickly as this summer I have a lot to look forward to!

Saturday, 4June, will be ONE YEAR since Destry proposed to me! I still remember the day like it was yesterday because it was the happiest day of my life! He worked so hard to ensure that the day was special and memorable to me which is just what it is for me. I was in so much shock that day and now, I am in shock that it's already been a year! I just love him beyond words and cannot wait to call him my husband!

The actual moment Destry asked me to marry him...6-4-10
I also have like 11 1/2 weeks of school left until I graduate with my Masters of Divinity (classes end 19Aug2011). I am so excited for this since I have been working so hard to complete the course requirements over the last 5 years. Graduating with my BS in Religion in April 2009 was a huge accomplishment, but I think that earning my masters will be even more of an accomplishment! So I have been studying really hard and working continually to ensure that I am getting the grades I need in order to graduate without any more delays.

Then - if that wasn't enough - Destry & I get married three weeks later on 9.10.11!! We are so excited and really ready for our wedding day to be here. The planning has actually went very well and I do not think I have stressed out too much. Of course like every bride I have had my moments where I want things done my way for one reason or another, but overall I have tried to keep all our immediate family involved and tried to ensure that I use pieces of everyones ideas in order to make our day our own.

Life this summer will be busy and yet exciting at the same time since we have so much going on. Enjoying the time with our doggies is going to be a lot of the fun we have since we ensure we keep them outside and playing.

Draekon & Olliver
Let's see what the rest of the summer brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment