Monday, June 27, 2011

Introducing: Deidra

So I saw this post on a blog that said "Show Us Your Singles" and I knew I needed to talk about my best friend! Her name is Deidra, she is in her early-30's and is the most amazing person I know! I met her about 10 years ago and we instantly became friends for life. When you meet her you instantly feel like you have been friends for years! She truly is an amazing Christian woman who just lights up a room with her smile and laughter.

Me & Deidra in December 2010
Deidra is the sweetest person I know. She lives in Lima, Ohio where she also works as the Assistant Manager at a daycare. Her passion for children just amazes me; she cares for each and every one of them as if they were her own. Watching her interact with the kids is just amazing as well because all of the children just adore her!
This is Deidra with one of the girls she used to babysit, Emily
Among so many other things, Deidra is extremely creative in both design and photography. She has created many cards for different occasions for both her own use and to sell for others; she even created my wedding invitations for me and is working on another order for another bride right now. In the photography area, she has done many senior picture sessions as well as wedding and family pictures and her landscape pictures make you feel like you are there when looking at the pictures. She is very modest about her talents, but it is easy to notice them.

Deidra with her friend Shanda
Shopping and fun in TN
Deidra is a devout Christian and is always there to pray with you when you need her. I continue to pray that God brings a good Christian man into her life and so I thought I would try putting her on here. If you are interested... leave a comment with your email and name so that I can pass it along to Deidra!

No comments:

Post a Comment