Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The moving has started

Well, the packing has started... Such a tedious task to do, but the reason for doing it is a fun one.

When you know you are moving to a better place, it is so refreshing to start boxing things up & getting ready for the move. But it also makes you realize how much junk you have! I have been throwing tons of stuff away already & we have just barely started! I am glad for the chance to purge all the stuff we are just holding onto for no reason.

The house we are moving to is much smaller than we currently have (although thanks to the floor plan it feels so much bigger). Which leads me to want to get rid of as much as possible.

I am so thankful for family to be able to help with the process. From getting us some boxes to watching the girls so I can pack... It has been so nice to be able to get stuff done so it actually feels like we are starting to move.

But I do not want to pack too much since we are still living here. For now. Well, only a few more days. However when you have kids, there are just some things that you cannot pack up early. I think we have a good plan in mind for how we plan to tackle the actual move when the day comes. Hopefully it results in an easy move.

For now, I am just happy to have the process underway & boxes being filled up!

Sincerely,
A Mom On The Move

No comments:

Post a Comment