Monday, January 10, 2011

Been a while...

So sorry it has been a while since I have written a blog, but there's good reason. I, unfortunately, have been sick for a week again. Seems like this crud that has been going around has been finding itself sticking with me since November now, and I have been fighting back. I know that so many of us unfortunately deal with one sickness or another in this world, but that does not mean that what God teaches us and tells us in His Word about healing is not true. It is more true than ever. Just because my body does not understand that it is healed does not mean that God's healing isn't true. Got tells me that 'by His stripes I am healed' and therefore, I am healed. My body might not quite understand this yet, but it will. I just have to believe that. God told me that He loves me and cares for me, so why would He want me sick?

Anyway - if you are not feeling the greatest today, get your Bible out. Read. Find out what God says about being sick and not feeling well. Then, when you find a Scripture that deals with healing, write it down and start saying it, out loud, so that your body can hear it. It will eventually get the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment