Monday, January 3, 2011

A whole new year...

Welcome to 2011!!!!!

Can you believe that we are here already?!? It just doesn't seem like it is possible that we are in 2011 already... But I am very excited for this year. In just four short months I will turn 28. Now that just doesn't seem possible to me that I could be that old already. I feel so young still that realizing that I am getting really close to being 30 just doesn't register in my mind. LoL But like every other birthday I will take it as a gift from God that I have been allowed to enjoy another year of blessings from Him, to live out His destiny for my life.

Also with year comes the most exciting day of my life so far... I will marry the man I love, the man God created me for. This I cannot wait for. There have been so many times where I prayed for this day to happen and knowing that from today it is 250 days away makes me extremely happy. I know that all these years of waiting will pay off as I was able to wait for the right man to walk into my life and be the man who I have known was out there somewhere. Destry is one of those rare finds. He is so sweet, thoughtful, caring, loving, protective... I could continue to go on about him, but I am sure you get the picture. This man was worth all the broken roads I went down in hopes of finding Mr. Right. So, com'on September... when I will become Mrs. Ditto & Olliver will have an amazing daddy!

2011 is going to be the most amazing year thus far... It is all about attitude. If last year wasn't what you thought it would be then this is your time to change. Get into the Word and see what God has planned for you. Let Him have the drivers seat to your life. Then you are guaranteed to have the most amazing 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment