Friday, January 21, 2011

Hurry up spring...

My goodness is it cold outside! Every single year I get surprised at just how cold it gets this time of year. You would think living in Ohio (or a very similar weather pattern) pretty much my whole life I would be used to it. But no. Not the case. I still get so cold. Even this morning, Olliver went outside to go potty and it looked like he hurt his paw...turns out it was just so cold and got some ice stuck between the pads. I felt bad for him... It is just too cold.

I just don't know how I make it through this every single year, and yet it does. I know I am beyond looking forward to the spring because with the spring comes, I am closer to marrying Destry! This is my joy of this year! Yes, there will be a lot of other great events this year as well, but I am looking forward to the wedding the most! So not only do I want spring to come, but I want it to go so that fall can come around. September has always been the month that I wanted to get married... so 9-10-11 is the perfect date to marry the man of my dreams.

So even though it is cold now, I know that it has to warm up...and soon! So that gives me hope and joy to know that although the temperatures are in the negatives now, it will not stay that way forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment