Monday, January 17, 2011

Olliver's slumber party...

So today I drove back to Mansfield for a few days, but it was a little bit harder than I thought it would be since I drove alone...Olliver stayed at the house in Harrod so that he can bond with Destry. I knew I would have a rough time with leaving him, but I never knew it would be this hard. I actually cried! Olliver is just my little buddy who I love having around and talking to.He is the best listener, never judges me and is always there when I need him. It is not like me to leave Olliver somewhere, actually it is something I have never done. But I know that Olliver & Destry need some time together.

See, lately, Olliver has been attached to me and only me. He seems to not even notice anyone else is around, but only concerned with where I am and what I am doing. I was a little concerned that this was getting to an unhealthy level, so Destry & I decided that Olliver would stay with Destry when I came back to Mansfield this week. I am glad thought that Destry loves Olliver like he does. I know he is not a true kid, but he is my kid so for my fiancĂ© to love him like I do, it is very important.

Yes, Olliver is a dog, but he is my dog... My little buddy... And I know I will see him soon...

Love you Olliver!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment