Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stealing Saturday...

1. What curse word do you use the most?
~Probably sh!t... I know... I am working on it. I blame the military! Haha It's my goal this year to not use it at all.


2. Do you own an iPod?
~Yup! My man bought it for me for my birthday last year!!  


3. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
~Yeah, but he doesn't matter. The man who matters is Destry - the only man I'll kiss for the rest of my life. :o)

4. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
~Be in it!!! Haha I'm not the best at taking them.
5. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
~Yup! Sure have!

6. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
~I don't think so...but even if they did, I wouldn't tell you!

7. What is the first thing you notice about the someone that you are attracted to?
~I always notice Destry's eyes...They just sparkle when he looks at me!!!

8. What are you looking forward to?
~Getting married in 7 months!!!
9. Do you own any band t-shirts?
~Nopes!!

10. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
~Ummm... I was a child I'm sure!
11. What did you do last night?
~Destry cooked me dinner, then we watched a movie together.

12. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
~In years past it would be opposite sex, but now I would say same. Love my girls! :o)

13. Who was the last person to make you mad?
~He shall remain nameless...but one of Destry's "friends"
14. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
~Destry!!! I love him so much!!!

15. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
~False 

16. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
~A 4-wheel drive vehicle...more recently narrowed down to a Jeep Wrangler!

17. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
~Oh yes!!! She is my best friend!!!

18. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
~Umm...No... If I had to take a mustang it would have to be purple!
 
19. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
~I'm sure at work...
20. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
~A pool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment