Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blank Page

So I am reading a book for school and I had to stop to write in my blog because something just made me laugh so hard. No, it wasn't the book or the subject of the book because I am actually enjoying the book. But it was something in the book that made me laugh... Have you ever been reading a book and saw a blank page between chapters but instead of it actually being blank, it has written on it...

"This page intentionally left blank."

Okay...now I am confused... It is not blank if you wrote on it, right? I just don't understand why they have to inform the readers that they left the page blank on purpose, but by doing so, the page is no longer blank. I guess there are just some parts of life we will never understand! LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment