Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cleveland Browns Game!!!

Today, my amazing fiancé and I are heading up to Cleveland to watch the Browns play against the Ravens. I was able to get Destry & I tickets in amazing seats... With the game coming up the day after Christmas it is a little bit hectic and adding to the stress of the holidays, but we are surviving and enjoying every moment. We love watching the Browns together, so actually going to a game, no matter how cold it is, is so much fun for both of us. 


It is so much fun to go to football games and actually get into the crowd and how everything is in the stadium. I love the atmosphere...even if the crowds can get a little bit intense and frustrating... I try to not let that get to me. 


So...pray the Browns win so that Destry & I will be able to enjoy the game even more! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment