Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 17 - Christmas Challenge

Favorite picture of snow...


Well unfortunately I do not have any pictures on my computer of the snow...but 2 stand out in my mind that I can think of right now...
1 - A picture I have of Olliver... He is outside, just got done playing in the snow & has the snow all over his face and covering his fur. It is the most adorable picture of him, but I do not have it on this computer. I'll have to look for it and post it another time for you all to see because you would love it too. The way Olliver loves playing in the snow just makes me smile...
2 - Last year, the day after Christmas was the first real snow of the year... and Destry & I went outside, stood in the snow without our coats on and had a couple pictures taken. They are such great pictures... the snow covered pine trees behind us... standing in the snow. They are my favorite pictures! I have them framed in our house...

No comments:

Post a Comment