Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 25 - Christmas Challenge

What are you most thankful for this Christmas?
~LOVE!!! I know how loved I am and at Christmas time it is the perfect time to reflect on it. I have such an amazing family... My parents are my hero's and who I look up to the most. Everyday I am reminded of just how blessed I am to have them as my parents and for all they did to raise my brother, sister and I correctly and with Godly principles. 
Also for my amazing nieces and nephew... They are such a joy to be around and have so much love to give. They just make me smile. As a child is just how God told us to come to Him and these kids continually remind me of just what He meant when He said that in His Word.
And how could I be thankful for love without talking about the most amazing man God has ever given me... my amazing fiancĂ©, Destry. He tries so hard to ensure everything is going great for our life together and everything he does is to try and put a smile on my face. Now that is true love. I thank God daily for putting Destry in my life in such a manner as to love me and cherish me the way he does.




This is the last day of the Christmas Challenge...so come back later to see what else this blog talks about!

No comments:

Post a Comment