Thursday, December 23, 2010

Days 21, 22 & 23 - Christmas Challenge

Day 21.....Do you bake at Christmas?  What's your favorite baked good?
~Yup! I love to bake all year so at Christmas it is no different!!! :o) Usually we get together as a family to bake and enjoy the time together. This year was no different - we got together at my sister's house to bake. It didn't go all as planned, but that is sometimes part of the fun! No matter what, we laugh, joke and just have fun the whole time.
~My favorite is the traditional sugar cookies that are frosted. The reason this is so much fun is because we usually get bored 1/2 way through each of the steps, so 1/2 look good, and 1/2 look crazy. But that just adds to the fun as well because we just laugh at how bad some of the cookies look!


Day 22......Who do you spend Christmas Day with?
~Well we are starting new traditions as I move into the next chapter of my life. This year Destry & I are spending the day together with Olliver. We hope to see his dad sometime that day...but we will see. Christmas Eve is when we see the majority of the family.

Day 23.....Favorite Christmas memory....
~Ummm there's so many! Moving presents around under the tree in the middle of the night with my brother every year while we were growing up... Making cookies with the family every year... When my parents used to take us kids out on Christmas Eve to look at all the lights all over the different neighborhoods... There's just so many good memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment