Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 10 - Christmas Challenge

Do you send out Christmas cards?  Why or why not?


It might sound sad or non-festive...but no, I do not sent out Christmas cards. It is just such a huge task and a lot of money to do this... Plus, in my opinion, they just get lost in a pile of other cards, and rarely do they get appreciated. This is just my own personal opinion, but I would rather send cards for a different holiday so that they are actually noticed. One year I had my BFF make me Easter Cards to send out! :o) I thought that there aren't enough people to recognize Easter...so I sent cards then instead of Christmas. 


But for the most part, no I do not sent Christmas cards. I still love getting them in the mail, but I just do not take the time to actually send them out myself. Maybe once I am married, we have kids, or something like that then I will start sending cards out because there will be more to update everyone on every year... We will see. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment