Monday, December 6, 2010

Days 4, 5 & 6 - Christmas Challenge

Okay - so I took the weekend off to celebrate Destry's birthday & was only on the computer for a couple moments total from Friday afternoon until just now. With that said, you get three posts in one today! Haha Hopefully you enjoy them!  


Day 4 - Do you go shopping on Black Friday?  Do you shop on Cyber Monday?  Are you a last minute shopper?
~I started my Christmas shopping months ago! I just love buying things for other people and I am actually one of those people who can keep secrets and hide gifts for months from people. So shopping early does work for me! But yes, my mom & I normally go out on Black Friday (can we call it that?? Or do we now have to call it "The Event" like so many stores did this year?!? LoL) and find some good deals. Normally I am not going out looking for anything specific & I will not go stand outside in the cold waiting on a store to open. Mom & I normally get up about 4 or so in order to be in a store by 5 at least. We usually end up finding so many goo deals that it is hard to not justify going out.
~I never really paid any attention to Cyber Monday until this year. But I found a couple good deals this year - as shopping online is my favorite thing to do! I would much rather shop online and have my purchase brought to my doorstep. Call me silly but that is my preference. If I can sit at home in my pj's and shop to my hearts content, then count me in! So Cyber Monday was my friend this year. I found some Christmas presents, but mostly stuff for the wedding! :o)



*******
Day 5 - Do you like to go to Christmas parties?  Why or why not?
~Actually, no I really do not like Christmas parties. Well, I guess I could/should rephrase that a little bit. I enjoy them with family because I enjoy being around my family - so I do enjoy a good Christmas party with my family. I guess the reason I don't like Christmas parties is it is most with work, which is the main type of party I have heard of. For me, I would prefer to be with my family... I am not sure that this is coming out right so hopefully I am getting my point across... 


*******
Day 6 - Christmas family picture(s)
~These will be from last year, since obviously we aren't to Christmas yet this year & I don't have any older ones on my computer...


Destry & I celebrating our first Christmas together!

This is Destry, Olliver & I on Christmas Eve

My sister's family - the Snyder's
Rachel, Jason, Olivia & Luke

Ezri, Olivia, Luke & Auntie Sarah

Aunt Sarah, Uncle Destry
Olivia, Luke & Ezri

My brother's family - The Farley's
Steven, Brittany & Ezri

My daddy & me! :o)

My mother & me!

The Farley Five
Steven, Les, Sarah, Grace & Rachel
~Hope you enjoyed the pictures! Obviously there are soooo many more from that day as we all had a blast, but this gives a nice overview! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment