Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 2 - Christmas Challenge

What has been your favorite gift that you've bought this year?


This question made me laugh a little bit because what if I tell the real answer to this question and then the person the gift was bought for reads my blog, then they know what I got them for Christmas already, and it is only the 2nd day of December! Haha So I had to really think about this before I answered it in order to not really give away what I got someone... so it might not be my actual favorite, but it is up there on the list! Fair enough?


One day when Destry and I were at Toys R Us looking for my niece, Ezri's birthday present, he saw the perfect gift for my nephew, Luke. Luke (age 2) loves helping Destry play the drums at church. So when Destry saw this little drum set he got a big smile on his face and we just knew that was perfect for Luke's Christmas present! We are both so excited to give it to him and know that he will just love it. It comes with a couple drum sticks and has all kinds of buttons and gadgets on it that he can play with... It does say the drums are for like age 6 and over...but Luke just loves drums! So we figured why not! :o)


While I probably could put another couple answers up there for this question...I will keep them to myself since I do not want the person we got the gift for to read this and not be surprised when Christmas comes around. So I thought talking about Luke's present was the best bet since his parents already know what we got him, and at age 2 I don't think he will get on the computer and read this blog! Haha


Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment