Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 15 - Christmas Challenge

Do you wrap or put presents in gift bags?
~Oh ya gotta wrap em!!! HaHa I absolutely love, love, love wrapping presents! It is so much fun to sit there while you are wrapping and just picture the person who you are giving that particular gift to while they are opening it. I love imagining the looks on their face as they unwrap what I have carefully wrapped up for them. I mean, you can tell if you got it right. Like, the look on their face is always a give away on if you really know them or if you missed the mark on what they wanted. Unfortunately I have gotten it right and wrong before... which has hopefully helped me in ensuring to get it right more and more as I go on through the years. So - all that to say that yes - I love to wrap. There are times when I just do not have time, cannot figure out how to wrap something or just do not have wrapping paper. But I think it is so much fun to watch someone unwrap a gift that that is my first choice, all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment