Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 20 - Christmas Challenge

What's on your child-like Christmas list this year?  (Oh come on, you know you have a Christmas list!)


~Honestly - I am not a list maker for Christmas (or birthday's for that matter). I never make a list because I always feel bad asking someone else to buy me something. If I want it, I will save up my own money and go buy it. So for me, I don't have anything on my list again this year. I have been blessed greatly this year! With Destry proposing over the summer, planning the wedding, buying a house... We decided that we were going to buy a new TV for us for our Christmas gift to each other... and that is just what we did. So I have everything, and more, that I could ask for this year. My wish is that everyone else gets what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment